Email marketing is no longer optional in the marketing mix, but it’s not in the curriculum for most undergraduate or even graduate studies. Whether you’re doing email marketing now and just not sure if you’re doing it well, or you are a Jackie of all Trades, covering content marketing, social media marketing, and more in addition to email and need to get up to speed on email marketing fast, Jessica’s 1-hour presentation on what works in today’s fast-paced, mobile-focused, attention-deprived world will leave you with ways to improve what you’re doing in email right now.
“Oh. My. Email. She just completely changed my strategy for the better.”
– Mary Kate, American Marketing Association Lincoln Chapter
Email Marketing: The Good, the Bad, and the WOW, That Kicked A$$!
- Content Marketing Conference 2018
- One CoWork + Harbour.Space
- American Marketing Association
Lincoln, NE | Des Moines, IA | Denver, CO
- Social Media Club
Kansas City, MO | Lawrence, KS
Email Marketing (Still) Works!
- Digital Book World’s Discoverability & Marketing Conference 2012
New York City, NY
- National Agricultural Marketing Association Fall Conference 2014
Great Email Marketing in Today’s Marketing Landscape
- Kansas City Direct Marketing Association’s Direct Marketing Bootcamp
Kansas City, MO
8 Essentials of Great Email Marketing in 2016
- DMNews 2015
Burning Email Marketing Questions Answered: What They Don’t Teach in School
- American Society of Business Press Editors 2015
Email and Data-Driven Marketing (HS Course 411)
- Harbour.Space University 2018
Watch Jess in action at South by Southwest Interactive and JCCC.