Digital Summit Dallas
December 4, 2018
Data That Drives Email Marketing Relevance… and Revenue
Marketers have fallen (back) in love with data. We wanted MORE DATA… and we got it. But has it made us better marketers? 84% of marketers say they have “enough” data and, in fact, marketers average more than 8 data sources across their marketing campaigns. Yet marketers still say reporting ROI is one of their biggest challenges.
You’ve got data, but do you have the data you need to achieve your email marketing goals? Jessica shares how to make data from a variety of sources useful in your email campaigns by making it work together.
What you’ll learn:
- Determine if/which of your data ready is to power your email marketing program
- Choose data to use in email that impacts the bottom line, a.k.a. bolsters email ROI
- Integrate multiple data sources, from easy plug-ins to robust data power tools
See the full line-up and register at dallas.digitalsummit.com
March 11-29, 2019
Data-Driven & Email Marketing
In today’s landscape, Marketers are using up to 15 different databases/data sources across their campaigns. In fact, 84% of marketers say they have “enough” data. (Source: Emma Email)
Over half of marketers cite difficulties in accurately measuring ROI as their biggest source of frustration (Source: Adobe). This course is designed to help marketers understand how to use data, different types of databases, and data-driven marketing channels — like email marketing and more — to optimize the return on their investment in marketing.
Objectives & Learning Goals
The objective of this course is to gain a process for collecting marketing, customer, and engagement data and putting it to work for marketing initiatives. Plus, we’ll learn the different channels within data-driven marketing and how to master them.
- Learn what’s possible in today’s ever-more data-driven marketing landscape
- Understand the different types of database and data structure and when it’s appropriate to use each
- Learn the best practices and best-in class examples of email marketing, including how to put data to work
- Learn the basics of other data-driven channels like loyalty programs, SMS, and more
- Learn to measure the impact of every marketing initiative with insights in reporting, not just analytics
Learn more about this anything-but-traditional university at harbour.space